Home » Products » Educational Trainers » Antenna,Satellite,Radar,RF Trainers » Doppler Radar Training System
Antenna, Satellite, Radar Trainer » Doppler Radar Training System
Doppler Radar Training System
Doppler Radar Training System Features:
- Demonstrates the principle of Doppler shift of reflected electro magnetic wave from a moving object
- Speed, rotation, event counting, level control, contact less vibration measurement
- Observation and measurements with software
- Microwave X band operation
- High gain Parabolic antenna provided for narrow beamwidth and clutter reduction.
- PC based oscilloscope provided
- FFT with cursor measurement
- Type : MMIC tranciever with parabolic dish antenna.
- Antenna Size : 25cm dia with f/d 0.25
- Frequency : 10.3 GHz DRO stabilized
- Output Level : 0 dBm typical
- Sensitivity : -70dBm typical
- Output : PC Compatible
- Power Supply : 100-240V, 47-63 Hz
- Display : Responsive real-time up to 50 fps refresh
- Mode : Single trace, dual trace, and XY (Lissajous)
- Bandwidth : 10 Hz - 20 kHz, AC coupling
- Timebase : 10 us - 5 s
- ADC : 8-bit and 16-bit acquisition
- Sampling : 11 kHz to 44 kHz rate
- FFT : amplitude and/or phase System
- PC required : 300 MHz or faster PC, 64MB RAM, 1MB of disk space, Windows® XP, sound card,(Not supplied)
- Data export : Raw data export as WAV file
- Screenshot : Saved in BMP and EMF formats
- Visible trace : can be saved as text file
- Function : Copy-paste for screenshots or data Files - Printing,
- Triggering : Adjustable trigger level, slope, and delay
- Pretrigger : View - Single shot triggering mode
- Measure : On screen - Two cursors set by left and right click - Voltage and time difference readout - Direct frequency readout
- Accessories : Tuning Fork, Buzzer, Turbine Fan, Pendulum
Moving Target Emulator & Radar jammer:
- Range : 0 to 1000km/hr
- Random Noise Jammer
E-Manual: Installation Video for ease of Learning
Dimensions: 56X41X18 cms. Weight: 6 kg.
List of experiments:
- To investigate the fundamental concepts of Doppler radar.
- To setup radar and tune it for best performance.
- To measure speed of a fan.
- To detect the presence of a hidden Time Bomb with the help of a Doppler radar.
- To find out the Time period and frequency of a moving Pendulum for different lengths.
- To actuate the opening of a door, Traffic signal, Intrusion alarm etc. with the help of a radar.
- To measure the units of items being produced in an assembly line production unit.
- To determine the presence of moving plasma from one electrode to other in a Tube light.
- To detect the presence of transformer hum and find its frequency.
- To measure the variable speeds of moving objects using Velocity simulator.
- Calibration of Doppler radar using tuning fork.
- To study the reflective, absorptive and transmissive properties of materials using radar and velocity simulator.
- To find the speed of a moving object with Doppler radar from different angles.
- To find the speed of a moving object approaching or receding away from radar from different-different angles
- To estimate the size of a moving objects using Radar
- To measure the distance traveled using Radar.
- To find out the presence of a Pedestrian and manage Traffic till he walks away.
- To find out the presence of an aero plane with the rotation of the turbine of its engine as used by Air Force.
- To study the use of radar in detecting respiration and heart beating.
- Study of climatic conditions of atmosphere cyclones, Clouds, tornado using a Doppler radar.
Educational Trainers & Didactic Products for Technical Training in Universities, Engineering Colleges, Vocational Schools & Polytechnics Institutes