Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study the Silicon Controlled Rectifier phase firing and D.C.control characteristics. It is a training aid for advance studies in control circuits. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
01. To study the D.C. gate control characteristics (firing characteristics) of a SCR.
02. To study and plot the anode current characteristics of a SCR.
03. To measure the holding current of a SCR.
04. To study the plot the phase firing characteristics of a SCR.
The Board consists of the following built-in parts:
01. 0 to 50V D.C. at 50mA, continuously variable Power Supply for Anode.
02. 0 to 3V D.C. at 50mA, continuously variable Power Supply for Gate.
03. 0-10V A.C. at 50Hz, variable Power Supply for Anode.
04. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial with switch selectable ranges of 1V and 50V.
05. D.C. Milliammeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-50mA.
06. Silicon Controlled Rectifier .
07. Fixed limiting resistances .
08. Adequate no. of other electronic components.
09. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4 / 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.